Three Rivers Federal Credit Union: Pedal, Paddle, Play - 6th Annual
Location Promenade Park - 202 W Superior Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
This year's Pedal, Paddle, Play offers event participants two ways to explore Northeast Indiana's land and water trails: a virtual option OR an in-person event on July 17th at Promenade Park. Current circumstances have changed the way we live our daily lives, but the trails still call. Pedal, Paddle, Play is your chance to get out and discover something new, contribute to fund-raising efforts to improve paddle sport access on our region's waterways, and have the chance to win some great prizes.
In-person Option - Registered participants will meet at Promenade Park - North @ 10am on July 17 to head out on the land and water trails on a scavenger hunt for hidden prizes and the chance to receive tickets to win even more at the famous Pedal, Paddle, Play prize drawing!
Virtual Option - Between June 1 and July 13, registered participants are challenged to snap a selfie or photo of a friend with the Northeast Indiana Water Trails logo in view while traveling the area's land and water trails; post your photos to NEIWT's Instagram or Facebook page with #PedalPaddlePlay2021; mention the trail or waterway where the photo was taken. Each tagged post will give the registrant a ticket (up to 5) for the prize drawing (do not need to be present to win)!
All are welcome to join the after party at the Auer Lawn from 12-noon - 2pm where you can learn from area environmental and recreation groups, get a cold beverage from Trubble Riverfront, and be entertained by the musical talents of local legend Pink Droyd!
The purpose of this event is to encourage the exploration of the water and land trails in NE Indiana, and raise funds for the Northeast Indiana Water Trails to improve access to outdoor recreation on our regional waterways. Funds raised this year will be used to continue the Trail Head sign program for the 87 boat access sites on flowing waters in NE Indiana.
Date: There are two options this year.
Virtual: June 1 - July 13
In-person: July 17, 2021 10am - 2pm
Location: Promenade Park
202 W Superior Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
How It Works:
Pedal, Paddle, Play 2021 – Virtual
1. Register! (6) tickets maximum per each registration.
2. Pedal or Paddle! Get out there on the trails with your family and friends.
3. Post to Instagram or Facebook (or send the pic to us) by July 13th at noon! Be sure to tag Northeast Indiana Water Trails, and use the #pedalpaddleplay2021 hashtag and let everyone know where you were.
4. Watch the Facebook Live event to see if you are a winner on July 17th at 1pm or come to the party at Promenade Park from 12am - 2pm. Winners will be notified via email also.
Pedal, Paddle, Play 2021 – In-person
2. Show up on July 17 at Promenade Park between 9:00 and 10am. Scavenger hunt on the river and land trails begins promptly at 10am.
3. Find awesome prizes and earn tickets for even more prizes at the after party (6) maximum per each registration.
4. Be back at Promenade Park by noon for the prize drawing and to enjoy the music, drink, and company!
Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors! We couldn’t do what we do without them!
- Three Rivers Federal Credit Union
- HOT 107.9
- Wane TV
- Chuck and Lisa Surack
- Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission
- Fort Wayne Downtown Improvement District
- Fort Wane Outfitters and Bike Depot
Thank you to all our amazing community partners who have donated awesome prizes!
- Fort Wayne Outfitters and Bike Depot
- Coney Island
- Hop River Brewing Company
- Trading Post Canoe and Kayak
- Visit Fort Wayne
- Visit Wabash County
- Pink Droyd
- INRUSH Bicycles
- El Azteca
- Pink Droyd
- Trubble Brewing Company
- and more!